Monday, January 15, 2007

Warmth will end...

At some point the cold weather has to settle in over the midatlantic. Until that point I'll enjoy being outside. And once it gets cold I'll still enjoy being outside, albeit with more layers.

Rolled up to Harrisonburg yesterday with Patrick, thinking we'd get 50-60 miles in our legs. Well, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and ticked off 71 miles. I took each of the city/county sign sprints, just 'cause Patrick didn't know where most of them were. Experience counts. He was flying up the hills. Virginia Juniors be forewarned, he could/should repeat as State Champion. Took a picture of the "attack cow" sign on Patrick's phone. Maybe he'll remember to send it.

Luckily there were a few hours of football waiting for me when I got home. The legs needed the rest...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ira F. Stone said...

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog and leading me to yours, which I'm enjoying. Great to make all of these connections!
Ira

8:31 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

it aint a sprint unless erbody knows about it!

9:25 PM  
Blogger SAMBO said...

Lucky!!

I'd like to go for a ride. But i guess i'll just ski. Sniff, Sniff.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home