Monday, January 01, 2007

Parker's First Race...

Parker completed his first race on Sunday, the First Night 5k in Harrisonburg. He did well considering he's a week shy of six months and hasn't been training much. He finished at around 22:10.

Bill W pushed his son and finished 3 minutes ahead of us. show off... We started towards the back and had to thread the needle at the beginning to get through the pack. Staunton was well represented with Bobby and Mark Y putting in solid times, at a little over 19 minutes. I haven't seen the final results.

Holly and Parker met me in H'burg as I rode the Planet Cross to the race. I had plenty of time to get 40 miles or so in before the 5k. Hit some of the gravel roads around Dayton. Fun Stuff.

Training for 2007 has begun...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

wow, thats close to my time without pushing a wee one! Very Nice...
Pole Green?

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home