Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a bit of rest...

Finished up the multisport season this past Sunday. It's been a long season, 13 races. This was my first year racing XTERRA events and while I tend to do better at the road tri's, I really enjoy the offroad racing. Think I'll stick with it.

Cyclocross training begins on Sept 1, until then, it'll be grins 'n giggles type of rides. But then again, cx riding is nothing but grins 'n giggles. And mud. and rain, and cold, and blood, and a world of hurt. Can't wait...

check out Mud and Cowbells

4 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Rock it this season home boy. Remind me to put aside for you some limited edition Dopers Suck sucks. I think there's some more of the pink ones left. You gotta rock those this season.

8:52 PM  
Blogger MRussell said...

Hell yeah, I'll rock 'em with pride. Nothing accents a Green kit like Pink Socks.

dopers suck.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Jeffro Herriachi said...

nice job mark...way to represent.j

5:06 PM  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

great seeing you and the kid!

great race weekend


you looked like you were having fun!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home