Friday, January 19, 2007

Super Bowl Ride...



This year's Super Bowl Ride is February 4th. Here's Shenandoah Mountain Bike Club's information page.

I wonder if the Beach crew will make the trek to the mountains??

The 2006 Super Bowl Ride is pictured here, and what a cold ride that was. Who knows what the weather will be this year. I wasn't in the main group last year, I went to the top with an early ride so I could get off the mountain and watch my Steelers win one for the thumb.

If it's cold, will Crazy have enough clothes to be warm...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

We talk about it daily, and we are making things happen. Theres a bunch of us looking to make a weekend out of it.
If it's really cold, Crazy will be wrapped up like a mummy!

8:32 PM  
Blogger JB said...

Go Steelers. Wasn't a good year for 'em .

And NO, when its cold Mike never has enough clothes.

What do you think about doing the ride on a CX bike?

9:14 PM  
Blogger MRussell said...

Dogg, Keep me in mind and let me know your itinerary.

JB, cx bikes can be used if you don't plan on descending the more technical trails. One of the first rides I did with IFJeff was this ride and he crushed Red Diamond on his Planet Cross. Skills. Mad Skills.

I'll be riding the Fuel. It lets me get away with having no skills.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

Yes, we will be there. Someone gave me handwarmers for Christmas specifically for the SB Sunday ride. Last year's temps are still a fresh wound.

12:48 AM  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

what a great tradition

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home