Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Nice Commuter bike...

The Deluxe is a nice commuter... Mounted a set of Crosslands with six bolt hubs along with some semi slicks to ride to work and to use as training wheels on the road. Still need to lop a few inches off of the bars and shorten the front brake hose.

Did the long Swoope loop tonight and I can honestly say this bike is damn near perfect...

Thanks to Independent Fabrication for building a beautiful bike and a huge Thank You to Les at East Coast Bicycle Academy for everything.

4 Comments:

Blogger SAMBO said...

Pretty bike. How come there isn't any yellow???

6:42 AM  
Blogger Harlan Price said...

No yellow because it has class. You don't see a tuxedo with yellow.
Nice looking ride!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Nice bike. I'm jealous of your expertise -- keeping the tires inflated properly is about as good as I can do with a bike.

BTW, nice race at Lake Anna. I wouldn't worry too much about the swim when you can ride that fast!

11:08 AM  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

that is a sweet machine!

podium?

good work

I need to get on the bike

races are avalanching my way
and well
as per usual I am less than prepared

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home