Friday, February 01, 2008

Super Bowl Ride...

Once again it's time for the Super Bowl ride. This is an annual ride, something to do with some football game. Ride begins at the Briery Branch Community Center at 10am for a trip up to Flagpole Knob. Or you can go for the Big Fatty and leave from Mr J's bagel on Rt 42 South in H'burg at 8:45pm.

Huge Ride. The 757 crew is 15 strong and staying near Sherando for the weekend. It'll be good to ride some miles with them, and to catch up with my friends from the 'burg.

If you coming from Staunton, we are leaving from behind Black Dog Bikes at 9am.

For more information, check out Shenandoah Mountain Bike Club's website.

Klunkerz will be shown Saturday Feb 2 at Court Square Theater at 7pm.


See ya out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger Taz Brown said...

I only got to do a couple of these events, but I miss them. Tell everyone I said hello!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be there!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home