Friday, November 03, 2006

Double Race Weekend...

Two races this weekend, Tacchini Cross and Race Pace are both on tap. These are the last races in the MABRA cyclocross series. It'll be the first double weekend for me, only problem is not having Holly and Parker at the races. It would be too much for both of them to attend them. I'll stay in NoVA with my friend Neil, might have to carboload a bit Saturday with him.

I'll be representing with a new East Coast Bicycle Academy old school wool jersey.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

good luck this weekend, and nice job last weekend.

Wool is cool!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Chris H said...

Good luck this weekend and great job last week.

Not sure, you may get a message, I accidentally deleted your comment from my blog thinking I was leaving one on yours. Sorry

BTW, wool is cool!

10:32 AM  
Blogger gwadzilla said...

saw you this morning

good luck tomorrow

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home