Thursday, May 10, 2007

Dirty Du

This Saturday I will be competing in the Dirty Duathlon at Camp Hilbert. I’m looking forward to this race as I have already raced here once this year, albeit a 3 lap mountain bike race. The race on Saturday is a 3 mile trail run, then 12 mile bike leg (two laps) and ends with another 3 mile trail run. The race earlier this year was on the Fuel, which is set up for all day trail rides, and I should feel a bit faster on the Deluxe. I hope the fast feel will lead to being faster. The bike is light and should tear up the Camp Hilbert trails. After last week’s race on the equestrian “trails”, Camp Hilbert should feel like riding on sidewalks.

2 Comments:

Blogger gwadzilla said...

nice!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did it go? I wanted to do this race, but I failed to run much this spring and I also wanted to do a crit race Sunday in Newport News.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home