Thursday, February 01, 2007

The work has begun...

on training for this season.

I did well last year, even though training was haphazard and undisciplined. Lot of junk miles and minutes made up last year's training.
I don't have that luxury this year if I want to accomplish my goals. And give the family the time they need and deserve.
Jeff has developed a training plan for me that will allow me to peak for the races i've circled on the calendar. I trust him to work with me to help me accomplish what i want. Might even bring some hardware home.
First race is less than two months away, a lot more work needs to be done.

Work that is fun...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

you doing Jeff Cup?
Structure is a good thing, just remember to always keep it FUN!
See ya tomorrow

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it wuz good ridin wit you&sambo, sorry i didn`t get achance to say later to you guys ,but my head wuzz a spinnin when we got dunn....

2:53 PM  
Blogger SAMBO said...

Crickets...I hear Crickets!!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home