Sunday, October 21, 2007

better race and a milestone...

I raced the Masters 35+ category at the Cobblestone Cross, and felt much better than yesterday. Rob C rolled away with it with Ed D right behind in second. James R rounded out the podium in third. I finished 5th just behind Bill G (thanks for the New Castle, I owe you one). He beats me and then gives me a beer, what a pal. Patrick won the Junior race and is 4 for 4 in the VACX series, new frame?? He finished, drank some water then lined up in the C race. A first lap mishap forced him to chase, but he stuck in it and finished second. Nice Job. Billy podiumed in the 45+ race in 3rd and Annette (thanks for cheering) had a solid race in the women's B. Great job to both of ya and to Andrew for winning the B race. It was good to see my 757 peeps, great racing Chris D, JB, Marco etal. I wonder how Dawg and Crazy did in Phillaware...

And now the milestone.

Look who's walking now...

5 Comments:

Blogger SAMBO said...

Dude...is your son wearing a pink shirt....what the???

Way to go Parker!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Jeffro Herriachi said...

Cograts Parker, give me a call and I can help you with the cyclocross mount and dismount next!!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can walk the walk
(P)

and talk the talk : we love u Parker!
(Jules)

Lets get rockin'

!!!@@@@@!$^%$#E^Y%DU&%^jtyfdbh+0ou8j
(

5:53 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

aaaaaaaawwwww yeah!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Taz Brown said...

Go Go Parker! Real men can wear any color!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home