Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2 races to go...

Only 2 races to go in the season. I'm not heading to Kansas City for Nationals so my last races will be Reston this weekend and the VACX finals in Charlottesville on the 9th. It's a good thing as my motivaton is waning. Ten races so far this cyclocross season, on top of 13 multisport and mountain bike races over the spring and summer has made this season quite long. Not that I'm complaining, I've had a great time at each one. Especially rolling in the green of Team IF.

Does anyone else have trouble getting in hard training efforts in the dark? I love mountain biking in the dark, but I can't seem to turn on juice when I'm on the Planet Cross at night.

Parker has a blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

I have trouble with hard training efforts in the light, too.

I know what you mean though. We (the Family Bikes LBS ride crew) have been doing some night suburban cross rides lately, and it's so easy and comfortable to just settle into a nice flowing tempo pace, rather than flogging ourselves. I find it easier to do hard efforts on the road, since my training is mixed into my commute, and doing my hard intervals or accellerations has the effect of getting me home and out of the cold & wet sooner.

BTW, I love your bike. Someday, I'll get me one.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Marco said...

Good luck Buttercup!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home