Wednesday, January 14, 2009

tis the season to race...

It's January so it must be time to race. uhm, there's something wrong with that, I'm not racing on the slopes like I did in high school. And this isn't cyclocross, it's a run-bike-run in the dirt.

A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.

That's fine weather for cyclocross, but we'll see how it works for a duathlon. The sausage suit will be used, and the skimpy trisuit will stay at the bottom of drawer.

Harvey is racing soon, but I'm guessing his weather will be better in Florida. Best of Luck.

The camera died, maybe I'll be able to poach some photos from the 757 crew. Maybe not since I'll be in the sausage suit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you today. You ran strong.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home